MDF, 3D PAINT EFFECT, 3D PLASTIC VENEER, PAINTED FINISH, PLASTIC FEET
Top Shelf Space W280 D230 H170mmBottom Shelf Space W280 D230 H360mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1. Is returning hassle free? Our aim to ensure every customer has full confidence when buying with us, having the liberty to return should they need or wish to and we try to make this as easy and quick as possible.
2. Can I return an item? Absolutely! If your item is unfortunately damaged, defective or you simply changed your mind and you wish to return most items, you simply need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling. It would speed up the process if you provide images and part numbers if necessary. A representative will be in touch and advise the process.
3. How long do I have to return an item? If you have changed your mind you have 14 days to return most items.
Please provide your order number to speed up the process.
4. How do I return an item? If we have authorised a return, the item(s) simply need to be returned with sufficient packing to handle vigorous handling in transit.
At times we will send you labels to simply print, stick and wait for a collection.
5. Where do I return? Please return goods to the following address: Returns, 37 West Gate WF1 1JX. They will then forward the item(s) onto the relevant distribution centre to complete the process.
6. I don’t wish to have a refund, I simply want an exchange or the issue to be rectified? If your items are damaged or defective and you wish to have an exchange or advice to rectify an issue then please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Please also supply images/videos as this is very helpful to us and will enable our teams to identify your issue much faster and offer possible solutions to consider. Once a customer is to choose an option or attempt to rectify the issue, we will act accordingly.
7. How long will it take for a refund? If Consumer Contract Regulations do apply we try to make the refund as soon as we can. Please note it cannot be instant as it varies on processing times both internally and externally (banks).But we shall do it as soon as we can as we know customers need their money returned asap. However no later than:- 14 days after we receive the goods back from you or - 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or - If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day your order has been cancelled
8. In what situations do you reduce a refund or not give a refund? We are permitted by law to reduce a refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products if this has been caused by mishandling them in such a way that would not be permitted otherwise.
Consumers will not have the legal right to any remedy for problems: - Caused by damaging or misusing the goods, accidentally or otherwise - Caused by attempts to repair the goods - Customers were made aware of particular flaws before purchasing the goods. - Goods on a return are found not to be defective. - Customers return the item carelessly or without much consideration such as insufficient packaging.
Once products have been delivered and any statutory cooling off period has expired, no products will be accepted for return other than in our absolute discretion or where such products are damaged or defective.
9. What if my item is custom made or made to order and I want to return it? Unfortunately, in most cases, we cannot accept returns on custom ranges or made to order items. This is because they are often handmade by specialists and tailored to a customer's requirements at the point of sale.
Therefore, once purchased, and the item has been passed to the relevant specialists to create, refunds will not be possible once the order is underway. In some circumstances, we may be able to cancel your order, however, there may be deductions.
10. Are there any items I cannot return? Due to their intimate nature, all mattresses will be delivered sealed in clear plastic wrapping that will allow for inspection. Any mattresses that have been unsealed will be deemed as used and will not be accepted for return.